My lovely friends

Sunday, March 15, 2009 at 10:05 PM |  




This is a story of Madam Hasnah, who starts generate side income by decorating flowers.
Let us listen to her story

I was privileged & and thank for your interest to share my “hobby “

My “favorite hobbies are gardening , tailoring and cooking”. If feel like to or “ really in good mood” nothing will stop me of doing my favorite hobbies. Flower arrangements are just like gardening. It has to be natural. I do this most for my home.




When it started become my “extra income” ? Back in 2004, a few of friends came to my house and they are impressed with my “old flower” which they thought I bought it from the florist. And it’s begin. One of my friend’s daughter is getting married during the school holiday which she offer to do the “hantaran” and later decorating the “bilik pangantin”. Guest what? It’s really encourage me “hobby vs. income”. My “hobby vs. income” become a mouth spread within “my friends only”.



2006, I started with new concept “flower arrangement for festive season”: Hari Raya and Deepavali. For the first time and the result is very encouraging and make me continue this ”hobby” as my extra income until today. This is much easier, the arrangement is “my own concept” but definitely we have to think of the people that you wanted to sell.


Besides that I also do refurbish “old flower”: wash, fixed and do the arrangement as you wish/concept. The charge is cheaper, price between R35-RM75 depends on the size and material added such as flower and leaves and etc. I also do fresh flower arrangement (I do this for convocation /base on order) and do decorating new house “big bouquet for living room” .



However decorating the hantaran and bilik pangantin must tidiest, you have to meet the pangantin in person, find out their concept, favorite colors and event room finishing but definitely with “extra income” and most important it is actually my hobby.



Please feel free to contact me at 017 2179837.
Posted by Cikgu Murni

1 comments:

apisz said...

mcm kenal je..hehehe

March 19, 2009 at 12:10 PM